Wow, what an amazing year. Some of the best and worst things to have happen in life happened this year. In rough chronological order.
- Dad became really sick and required hospitalization.
- Marriage to Carrie!! :) An awesome wife and kids, nice weather, family and friends together, It was excellent!
- Mom diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Trip to Vegas with Carrie for Honeymoon. :)
- Olivia’s basketball team goes to State!
- While at Olivia’s State Tourney, come down with really bad case of the Flu that took me out for almost 2 weeks.
- Mom surgery for cancer, starts chemo.
- Create Yearbooks for Halle’s kindergarten school for PTA.
- End of house rental lease, start looking for a new one.
- Find homes, make offers, close a deal.
- Pack up and move out and clean up rental house.
- Clean up, repair and update new house.
- Move everything over and unpack into new house.
- Carrie starts a new job 3 days a week.
- Eli and Olivia move out of the house and away to college around the same time we are moving to new house.
- Max starts pre-school and Halle starts 1st grade.
- SFPE conference in Denver
- FEMTC 2016 event planning and management.
- Prep for Trip to Singapore then deliver 5 days of training there.
- More FEMTC 2016 prep including coordination of 38 presenters for the event and over 100 in attendance.
- 2016 US Elections, Trump wins. O..o
- Next week to Spain with Carrie for hosting the FEMTC event.
- Excellent time in Spain with Carrie and friends.
Whew!!! And there is still a bit more left in the year. Fortunately, most of the really difficult stuff that we planned for is behind us now.
I wonder what 2017 will bring. :)